Adsense

Tuesday 25 August 2015

I Admired You




I admired you

I looked to you for guidance 
I fell for you 
Over and over again 
And 
I thought you loved me too 

I gave you my body 
My heart 
My soul 
But you threw them away 
You took everything away 
And left me to rot in my shell 

Hearing those words 
from your mouth 
Hurt more than a 
Blade of a dagger 
Piercing my heart !! 

I hate you for making me love you 
I hate you for leaving 
And 
I hate you for not being there for me 

You left me all alone 
With no reason why 
Or an explanation 

For years I have shunned 
Every guy I meet 
Who comes around my life 
No relationships because 
I still loved you 
The one guy I found to replace you 
I didn't want anymore 

I single handedly 
Buried my emotions so deep 
Not even I can dig myself out 
My heart broke 
Ripped out in anger and hate 

Without you 
I just sit around 
Wasting my life 
But 
When we were together
Every minute felt too 
Important to waste 

I tried to be the best person 
I can for you 
I tried to make you feel special 
I did everything in my power 
To make you happy 
And give you all what you ever wanted 

And all I got in return was 
Heartache and pain 
And a heart so black 
Not even the colour could match 
the most deepest parts of the ocean 
Unseen by the human eye !! 

No comments: